The 51st AGM of the Croydon Residents’ Association with be held on Wenesday 23rd October 2019 at Sr. Paul’s United Reformed Church, Croham Road, South Croydon, commencing at 8pm.
Mr Chris Philp MP has been invited, once again, to address the meeting.
- To confirm the minutes of the 50th AGM held on 24th October 2018.
- To consider any matters arising.
- Treasurer’s report and annual audited statement of accounts for 2018-2019.
- To re-elect the honorary auditor for 2019-2020.
- Chair’s report for 2018-2019.
- To elect the president and up to 4 vice-presidents for 2019-2020.
- To elect the chair, vice-chair, honorary treasurer and honorary secretary for 2019-2020.
- To elect not more than 9 members of the association to serve on the executive committee for 2019-2020.
- Any other business.