AGM Agenda 2022
CVRA ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Members and residents of the CVRA area are Invited To Attend
the 54th Annual General Meeting
of the Croham Valley Residents’ Association
on Thursday 3rd November 2022 at 8pm
at St. Paul’s Church Hall, corner of Croham Park Avenue and Croham
The meeting will be chaired jointly by His Honour William Barnett KC and Jeremy Gill.
Mayor Jason Perry will also address the meeting.
We are looking for new committee members. If you would like to consider becoming a member of the CVRA Committee, please express your interest by
- To confirm the minutes of the 53rd AGM held on 20th October 2021
- To consider any matters arising.
- Treasurer’s report and Annual Statement of Accounts for 2021/2022:
- To elect Honorary Auditor for 2022/2023:
- Chairman’s report for 2021/2022:
- To elect the President and up to 4 Vice Presidents for 2022/ 2023
- To elect the Chair, Vice Chair, Honorary Treasurer and Honorary
Secretary for 2022/2023
- To elect not more than 9 members of the Association to serve on the Executive Committee for
- Amendment to the Rules as proposed by the Executive Committee.
Rule 2 . OBJECTS. The objects of the Association shall be:-
ADD (iii) To promote and engage with the communal interests of the Area and the Residents.
Rule 4. AREA. AMEND
The area covered by the Association shall embrace Ballards and the Croham Valley and any proximate areas which the Committee from time to time deems appropriate within the Borough of Croydon.
- School Streets Traffic Issues
- Mayor Jason Perry to address meeting
- Any other business.